This tutorial has been laid out so that it can be used both as a future reference and as an ongoing tutorial starting at page 1.
The tutorial has been divided into 6 logical sections.
- Explain the different types of selectors.
- Practical uses of selectors, easy ways to define styles, etc.
- How to define CSS at different levels: Tags, Pages and Sites.
- A listing of the attributes that can be set for inline tags, block tags and links.
- How to add layers to your pages.
- Problems related to cross browser compatibility.
And that is all you need to know about CSS to become an expert!
Proceed to start learning about selectors...