Class File Size
|10 - 22 Kb
(Dependent on how many different
transitions you want to use)
The images for the show.
| Robert Temple
|Steps through any number of images displaying them one at a time. Transitions from one image to the next are done with special effects. Images may have URL links associated with them.
- Column Shift
Watch for all the Transitions. They occur randomly, but never the same one consecutively.
- Quick Content: Gets first image to the screen as fast as possible
- Load when needed: Images and transition classes are only loaded when they are needed.
- Random: The first image is chosen from the parameters at random. Transitions types are also done at random, and the same transition type will never be used consecutively.
- Effecient: Much care was taken to keep the applet kind to your computer's processor and memory. It runs perfectly on my 486/DX2 w/8MB over a 14.4k modem.
- Configurable: Change the delay between images, the images, and the transition classes through html parameters.
- Expandable: Creating new transitions is easy for the Java programmer, using a well documented base class.